Tuesday 12 October 2010

I'll be speaking at Telco 2.0 on M2M, London, Nov. 9-10

I've been invited to speak at the Telco 2.0 EMEA event in London, Nov 9-10. My topic will be M2M and so I'll be part of the M2M session on the second day. Unfortunately this does mean I won't be speaking at the FTTH Forum in Budapest, which is on the same day, but that one comes recommended too. My attendance of the one and not the other is related to my employers interests.

I'll be speaking along the lines of the research I did for the Dutch government into M2M and the impact on telco business models. 

For those of you in London, I'm free to meet up on the 8th and possibly on the 11th. Drop me an e-mail or a phone call if you would like to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.